Why having a website for your Business is worth it.
So you just started a business and everyone is telling you that you need to have a web presence. But you aren’t sure why, or what good it will do. Here are a few things to think about.
- Having a website isn’t just about selling your items and services, it’s also about providing something of a value to your potential customers.
- Interesting fact: 6 out of 10 consumers expect brands to provide online content about their business
- If you don’t have a online presence, todays digital-savvy consumers may look else where. People like the convenience of shopping from their couch.
- Did you know that 90% of consumers claim that online reviews influence their buying decisions
- You can’t control what people say about your business on social media, but you can influence public perception by telling your story on a website for your business.
- By using a builder, such as word press, you can reach more potential customers for less then you can mail lots of brochures.
- Your competitors all have websites (So yes, you should follow in their steps)
- Having your business online means it never closes…people can shop or look at your portfolio all hours of the day and night without loosing interest and going else where
- Having a website can also help you to get noticed by google search results if you have SEO on your site, by using keywords.
If you are reading this and don’t have a website, or you do and it needs some help, just contact us, we are happy to help!